Tuesday, April 28, 2009

But is it art?

Found these under my table the other day. Many of them are collaberative, all are produced under the influence of inspiration-inducing substances. (I recommend clicking to expand them, to get the full, unadulterated horror)



From the 40K Doubles tournament pub quiz at Warhammer World, here is Kharn the betrayer.


And his compatriot, Kubist Kharn.


A cowboy looking cool, horse by Charlie


Some terrible robot. But what's he saying?


The Autobot, Prowl.


And finally, Death Pig on Mutant horse, accompanied by Nazi Fox.

Does anyone have a copy of 'Megatron riding Death Horse 2000'? He's my favourite.

3 comments:

The Pixie said...

Bob and I watched the latest episode of new Transformers yesterday and George Takai was voicing Prowl's old sensei... you have not lived until you've heard George Takai say 'cyber ninja' with a straight face... in fact I think they put that phrase in more often than should be generally acceptable just to hear him say it more!!!

Charlie said...

There is a chance Mazzipan has it. Yey my pony!

Will Foxton said...

I will scan in some of the drawings Bass did on character sheets in my Beyond the mountains of madness campaign, including the legendary "Cloud in the shape of 1970s black cop advising Polar Explorers".