Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I had been planning to write a new post this week (I don't update this as often as I should) and it was going to something cheerful and jolly, like playing in snow and with silly models.

But right now I don't feel like it. The father of a good friend of mine has died this week, and I'm sitting here feeling increasingly angry about it. I'm not sure what I'm angry at in particular, but I do know that it shouldn't have happened. I also feel sad that now I shall never get the chance to meet a man I've heard so much about, who sounded so witty, brave and interesting. I find myself wondering how many more are going to be affected by the times we live in.

I'm so sorry for you Will, and all your friends are here for you if you need us. You've got our phone numbers.

No comments: