Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snowmen and other fun

I'd meant to put these up earlier, but through a combination of slackness and other things didn't quite get round to it. The weather's been... unusual lately - just the opportunity for everyone to slack off and frolick in the snow instead of going to work and school. Unfortunately, walking to work these days I didn't have much excuse to stay at home. Although at least one morning I did leave the house and Jason with, "I'm just going outside - I may be some time".

Anyway, Laura came up at the weekend and we built a snowman, which was a lot of fun.



We couldn't exactly agree on what to call him, so as a compromise, he became known as Bob Frosty.

And then Dom forwarded me this photo - no idea where it is, but there's some great ones in there. Check out Ninja snowman (he's camouflaged), alien snowman, and Bert and Ernie Snowmen. Jason now has it as his computer desktop.



Continuing the snowman theme, we have Calvin and Hobbes. On seeing these photos, Jason said, "It's all very Calvin and Hobbes". So I investigated (i.e. I typed Calvin Hobbes Snowman into Google) and came up with these gems:




And finally, a real life version. Which is AWESOME.



ACTUALLY finally, I had to post this as well. Although it's on Youtube, I didn't actually find it there... I found it in a much geekier place...

"Small cars parked in fields fear many things... They fear discovery, they fear retribution, but most of all, they fear the Wrath of the Space Marines!!!"

No comments: