Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flesh Eaters Space Marine Objectives

As promised, here are pictures of the Objectives I bult and painted for the army. Their first outing was the February 2012 40K Doubles Tournament at Warhammer World, where I was very pleased to win the best objectives award. I'm really happy with them, and I find they add a lot of character to games. My favourite is probably the Marine who's taking a quick snack mid battle. The Flesh Eaters need to get to him to preserve the secret - unfortunately, in one memorable Doubles game, this objective was claimed by my ally, Pat Dunford and his Battle Sisters - a unit of Seraphim stood around him, horrified...

 
For those Flesh Eaters who can stay their hunger and wait for their meat to be cooked, there's the BBQ-Droid-5000.


Slightly less silly, is the unfortunate soul who was entrusted with the SECRET DOCUMENTS.


Next up is the Servitor with Necro-Sludge. Don't ask me why it's so important, future soldiers are fighting over it; I don't know.


 I hear they have a great corporate responsibly policy.
 Finally, wounded Techmarine clutching melta bomb. I'm... not sure... how much longer... I can hold onto... this thing...!


No comments: